Muffin top

ok i am 4.11 and i am 144 pounds i would like to lose some any ideas how to lose muffin top things i can do at home please help lol

proudmom487

Asked by proudmom487 at 5:51 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• If you have On Demand channels, go to the Exercise channel and try some of the workouts there. And/or go to the used DVD store and buy a workout DVD from someone like Leslie Sansone. They are good for beginners and fun and give you a good workout. Don't feel bad I have a muffin top also.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 6:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I like the 30 day shred. Its only 8 bucks at the store.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 6:11 PM on May. 11, 2011

• thanks i will for sure try it
    proudmom487

Comment by proudmom487 (original poster) at 6:21 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It is amost impossible to "spot reduce"....the muffin tops are fat and you will have to lose a lot of weight before they will go away. Try eating less and exercising more. After a while, the "muffin tops" will start to go away. I am guessing that because you are less than 5 feet tall, you should weigh about 110 pounds. Then the muffin tops will go away.Good luck!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I am also 4'11'' and after I had my daughter, I was also about 140lbs, so I've felt your pain. I lost it all (pregnancy weight) plus some doing Jillian Michaels workouts..........Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones. I have recently bought 6 week 6 pack and it's another awesome workout. I am now down to 107lbs. I am in the best shape of my life. You should also look into Bob Harper's Inside Out Method workouts...AWESOME!! A great website, similar to Facebook in its set up is www.myfitnesspal.com...............it allows you to count your calories and has a great food database, so rarely you will have to enter food items unless they're your own recipes (there's also a recipe calculator so that you may enter your own ingredients/recipes for an accurate calorie count). Good luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:32 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Food is about 80% of the battle. That needs to he the first change you make. Make your only beverage water. No soda (even diet), no juice, no sports drinks, just water. Then, add lots of fruits and veggies. Switch to whole grains, nonfat milk, and lean proteins from refined grains and full fat products. Measure your portions and make sure you don't go beyond what you really need. Keep a food joinal with accurate entries, and log them into a calorie counter like on sparkpeople.com so you can see what you're really taking in. There are lots of exercise videos, the best I've heard about are P90X or Insanity, or anything by Jillian Michaels or Jackie Warner.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:10 AM on May. 12, 2011

• you can get dvd's to rent at the library so you can see if you like the work outs walking, watching what you eat and drink plenty of h20
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:20 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I'm still battling mine and I'm 110 lbs! I am 5'1" and I eat clean and work out intensely 6 days per week...P90X currently, I've done Insanity, the Shred, Yoga, and I'm a runner....One of these days, they will be gone or I will be dead. LOL
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:50 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I use exercise tv on demand. They have free workout videos you can watch on your TV or you can visit their site exercisetv.tv. They even have Jillian Michaels Videos on there FREE.
    lamelslissa

Answer by lamelslissa at 11:50 AM on May. 12, 2011

• The insanity workout has gotten rid of my muffin top!
    Suzi72

Answer by Suzi72 at 10:47 AM on May. 13, 2011