How do you know if you love your husband?

How do you know if you don't?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Good God... I would hope you knew before you made him a husband.
    Anonymous

• If you have to ask yourself that, you probably don't.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 6:13 PM on May. 11, 2011

• when he makes you made, but you still wana kiss him
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 6:16 PM on May. 11, 2011

• mad i mean
    fun3oo

• For me it's waking up and knowing that whatever happens we will be there for each other. Knowing that even when I am a pain in the butt he still loves me and vice a versa. I know I love him when I see him with our DS, he's a wonderful father. I know I love him when I want kick him and kiss him at the sametime. I know I love him for many reasons. I guess I would know I didn't love him if all those things were no longer true.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 6:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You don't. You just live compatibly. There are many forms and shapes and colours of love. True love grows quietly. If you can live together and like lots of things the same, then you have a marriage made in heaven. If the sex is good, then that is a bonus. If he looks nice, that is a bonus. If he cooks dinner and vacuums the house every day then that is a big bonus. If he says he loves you then make sure you tell him the same, but at different times. Do you sing as you go around the house? If so, that is a sure sign you love your life which includes him. If you take him to the doctor when he is sick, that is a sure sign you love him. If you pick him up when he falls down then that is another sign that you deeply and truly love him. Real love does not look like the stuff in films because films are made for entertainment not to reflect real life. You do not need a marriage certificate to love your husband.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:08 PM on May. 11, 2011

• well for one i dnt think u would b askin that question lol
    kelleyplus2

Answer by kelleyplus2 at 10:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You just know that you do. A lot of people mistake passionate love making, and just wanting to be around someone all the time because you can't live without them, as love. That is just passion. The passion fades. Love is having a companion there with you through your life, to help you when you need, to love you as you love them, to make love to you, to bare children with you, to experience things with you. You don't always need them in your presence, you both take your alone times. If you feel like you need to ask this question, you may not love your husband.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 10:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It's not a matter of Do I or Don't I? It's yes I love my husband but am I IN love with my husband. My husband and I have been to hell and back this past year and I go to bed, ad wake up everyday knowing I love him now and always will...but am I IN love with him, thats the question. You just know...if you're questioning it I don't think it automatically means you are not IN love with him...you love him enough to question it. Ok so it made more sense in my head...
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 1:19 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Well, the fact that I haven't crushed his skull with a frozen leg of lamb and buried him out by the old septic tank yet means I probably love him.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:37 AM on May. 12, 2011