What are the chance both my sons are dyslexic

ok 1st of not all kinda of dyslexia are hereditary but my kind is . i know that mostly males inherit it it rare in females also with my form of dyslexia there 3 main interlinked conditions they are

adhd, i'm shore most people know what that is

dyspraxia - its a balance disorder

photoscopic disorder - its why mean dyslexic use pink or green paper

anyway i have very bad dyslexic , slight dyspraxia and photoScorpio disorder . my mother is the same . i also am very smart well above normal my brother had dyslexia and what i believe is undiagnosed adhd my gran was dyslexic to . so it very strong down my family .

my hubby family also have adhd and dyslexia running down it but my hubby is not dyslexic but he shows signs of adhd, it just was not really recognised back then

so my oldest son is 2 and he hyper hyper he learns anything  physical fast so we already know he dose not have dyspraxia but i know he at high risk of adhd and dyslexia. my other son is 7 months old

i just wanted to know what you think the chances are

feralkitten

Asked by feralkitten at 6:13 PM on May. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• OMG OMG OMG.......

I was looking up some of the things you typed "photoscopic disorder" (doesnt come up btw) and "dyspraxia" to get some info.... and OMG....... a family member of mine has a 3 yr old son with something just off a bit. We see it but the dr keeps saying it is nothing.... OMG.... It sounds like DYSPRAXIA!

I had never heard of it....... I just shot an email off to her.... THANK YOU!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Scotopic Sensitivity Syndrome also referred to as Irlen Syndrome after Helen Irlen, who in the early 1980's discovered that some people with poor reading showed a marked and immediate improvement by simply overlaying the pages with coloured plastic (e.g. acetate sheets). Furthermore, in the early 1980s New Zealand teacher Olive Meares independently described the visual distortions some individuals reported when reading from white paper hence Scotopic Sensitivity Syndrome may also be referred to as 'Meares–Irlen syndrome'. It is believed that this condition affects, to varying degrees, approximately 12% of the population and that the condition is somehow caused by the brain and/or eye incorrectly processing/interpreting what the eye is seeing (ie. it is neurological). These people will have incr
    feralkitten

Comment by feralkitten (original poster) at 6:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• dyspraxia ia more commen than people know but its well worth finding out if he got it.
    feralkitten

Comment by feralkitten (original poster) at 6:36 PM on May. 11, 2011