Indiana is no longer funding Planned Parenthood. Thoughts?

AmourSpork

Asked by AmourSpork at 6:15 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Fine with me.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:19 PM on May. 11, 2011

• A quick google search came up with this http://www.needymeds.org/free_clinics.taf?_function=list&state=in  Which lists 147 clinics in Indiana for low cost medical care and not one of them was a planned parenthood.

There are others I am sure but the point is they are not the end all to low cost medical care.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Good for them....

....and this is why I say that: http://www.blackgenocide.org/planned.html

Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 7:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I am fine with it. PP has lots of private funding and if they need more cash for services maybe they should stop making political donations.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 6:58 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Why do people think PP is the ONLY place to provide services? Get a grip, over dramatic much? Good for Indiana. I got on birth control at 17 at an income based clinic, so it was free for me. GASP, it wasn't planned parenthood! Holy hell I must be lucky...oh wait, I live 10 min from Indiana, they have the same type of clinics. Imagine that.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 7:52 PM on May. 11, 2011

• , I hope there economy can handle all the children that will be born and need public assistance, I hope social services will be able to handle all the new case of abuse and neglect. I hope the health care system in Indiana can afford treating all of the new cases of cancer, which is way more expensive then birth control. We should be moving forward as a society, not backwards.

Yes, because PP is the ONLY place that provides this stuff. (note sarcasm)
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:45 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Planned Parenthood is not the only place to get FREE birth control. The Health Department provides it also. If women are going to allow themselves to get pregnant because they can't afford BC then that is irresponsible of them. Taxpayers can not foot the bill for this PRIVATE organization. They can rearrange their budget like everyone else and figure it out.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:07 PM on May. 11, 2011

• They will still exist..... fine by me.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:11 PM on May. 11, 2011

• ahhhh the mighty fine debate skill of the thumbs down vote......LOL
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• The only people who care are the ones too lazy to use Google or their Yellow Pages.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:41 PM on May. 11, 2011