Can you say one nice thing about Christians? (This was started in the Current Events group)

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 6:29 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Some of the greatest, most beautiful art and music have been inspired by the Church.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 9:59 PM on May. 15, 2011

• they are some of my best friends. Kind, compassionate, willing to help, always there to talk to.....of course these are traits of the individual and not the "religion" itself. Now if I were going to say one nice thing about the Christian beliefs themselves is that my interpretation of the scriptures in one in which it encourages the individual to better themselves out of the goodness of mankind, and that is something we can all agree on.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i love them, as the greatest commandment says..they are my 'neighbors'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• The ones I know in real life are very loving and will go out of their way to help those in need.
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 6:39 PM on May. 11, 2011

• As a whole I think they are very/pretty opened minded. However, I have come across my fair share of those who certainly were not & wanted to teach me all kinds of things weather I wanted it or not!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I love christians cus you can turn to them anytime and they wont back away there loving trustworthy honest people they never let you down and most of all i learn alot stuff from them im also a chirstian :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 6:57 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Same answer as the atheists - no. There's nothing universal there to be nice about.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:59 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Christians are some of my favorite people
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• For the most part (in my experience), they are kind, compassionate, and grateful.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 7:05 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My Christian children are my favorite people-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 7:39 PM on May. 11, 2011