What do you do to manage your frizzy hair?

I have very thick, wavy, frizzy hair. I'm planning on getting this hair cut in a few days:

I know I will be straightening it in the mornings so I'm planning on purchasing a nice flat iron (or at least nicer then the one I currently have) but I need a hair product that works well to tame my hair.  Any ideas?

vnw1405

Asked by vnw1405 at 6:54 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Avon products has a great product for frizzy hair. It is called Advance Techniques Lotus Shield and is around $10-$12. It only takes a small amount on damp hair, run it through and style as usual. It really is awesome!
    Ashley-England

Answer by Ashley-England at 10:32 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My hubby has crazy hair and he straightens it too. Pink is a great hair lotion to use before staightening to control the frizz. Its available almost everywhere including drug stores and retail stores.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 8:10 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I was told by a hair dresser if your hair is thick you shouldn't go too short, but this style is lovely!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:23 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I have the same problem. Recently, I bought an anti-frizz gel from "Bed Head." I also use a hot hair straightener/iron. Both help tremendously, but I never get my hair as sleek and straight as my hairdresser. I'm curious about just what to do, too, so if you find the right products, drop me a note!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 1:18 PM on May. 12, 2011

• she looks naked. ihate that!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:19 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I use Biosilk and After Party.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:16 PM on May. 12, 2011