Do you agree with these ~ Neverisms?

Never dull your shine for someone else.

Never ascribe to your opponent motives meaner than your own.

Never continue in a job you don't enjoy.

Never feel self-pity, the most destructive emotion there is.

Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. 

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, commited citizens can change the world.

Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know if your heart you were meant to do.

Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.

Never depend on immersion in another person for your personal growth.

Never lose sight of the fact that old age needs so little but needs that little so much.

Never rise to speak until you have something to say; and when you have said it, cease.

Never confuse movement with action.

Never dare to judge until you have heard the other side. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mardy-grothe/neverisms-things-you-should-never_b_860133.html#s277084&title=Never_rise_to

tasches

Asked by tasches at 7:00 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "Never go on trips with anyone you do not love. " I've gone on trips with people I didn't love. The trips were still fun.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 7:09 PM on May. 11, 2011

• This is a bit simplistic, but still worth thing about. It helps to define what I really think about some issues that would not normally enter my sphere. "Never continue in a job you don't enjoy." Nah... Do a job and get paid then go home and have a life. "Never dull your shine for someone else." Nah... You need to calm your own ego so that others can shine every day. It is good to raise these ideas. Thank you.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:16 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Most of them, but the ones mentioned by the 2 PPs . . . those are a bit wishy-washy for me.

The job one, especially, the misnomer that you must love what you do makes for disaster for many.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:33 PM on May. 11, 2011