How can you tell if you are pregnant? I had 4 pregnancy test and they are all negative, but I have all the sign of pregnancy...what gives?

negative test result, but all pregnancy symtom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Sometimes when people are really afraid that they are pregnant or really want to get pregnant their bodies start acting pregnant. You can even stop getting your period! Its happened to me a couple times before I finally got pregnant. How I knew that this one was for real was mothers intuition I guess. I woke up and something just felt different. The feeling was so strong. Even when the first test I took came up negitive I knew that I was pregnant.
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 10:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I'm going through the same exact thing, i would suggest you go to your GYN to get a blood test and check you out,that's what i'm doing i made an appt for monday because i can't take it no more. I've been having preggo signs for two-three months now and i still get my period.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Yes go get a blood test. I had a negative urine test until my fourth month... but the blood test always gives you a definite answer
    awill232

Answer by awill232 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2008