Should I go?

My one friend keeps inviting me out places but I never go cuz "I don't feel like it". Mostly it's just cuz I don't feel like being social or I don't really have the money to spend. I don't ever really go out anywhere for these reasons not to mention the baby sitting issue. She invited me out tonight and I want to go and my husband said he'd watch the baby and I have the money for it although it will leave me a little tight on money until I get paid again. Should I splurge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think it's fine every now and then. We all need to relax and have fun when possible. As long as it does not take away from the family. Have fun if you go!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 4:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Definitely go. It is important to do things for yourself so that you continue to be your own person now that the baby is here. You will be a better mom and wife for it.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 4:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2008