Can i be pregnant if i have two months that i havent got my period? adult content

maria469

Asked by maria469 at 7:00 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no dumbass not at all
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• TAKE A TEST!!!!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 7:05 PM on May. 11, 2011

• This can't be a real question. I'll bet this is a boored teenager.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:17 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I agree with chrsty88. Please tell me that you are joking because someone that dumb shouldn't be having sex!
    Anonymous

• Yes. It could also be a thyroid issue. Either way you should probably see a doctor.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:00 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Um, YES, how old are you? if this is a serious question get to the Doctor's.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:50 PM on May. 11, 2011

• If you are like me and have been missing periods off and on for a little over a year, see your doctor for a pregnancy test. I had a choice as to what type of pregnancy test to take: urine sample or blood sample. Urine sample will only tell you and the Dr. that you are pregnant. The blood sample will not only tell the Dr. that you are pregnant, but also, will tell your Dr. approximately how far along you are.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:59 PM on May. 11, 2011

• If your old enough and responsible to have sex you should be old enough and responsible to know to a) make a doc app and get a test b)take an at home test
    minirip

Answer by minirip at 10:52 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It's menopause. You won't have to worry about getting pregnant for the rest of your life.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 12:38 AM on May. 12, 2011