Have you read "The Hunger Games"?

I just finished reading it, and thought it was fantastic. I thought it sounded interesting, so I uploaded it to my Kindle this morning, thinking it would be a good book to read a little every day. Needless to say, I couldn't put it down, and finished it about an hour ago.

What did you think about it? Also, have you read the 2nd and 3rd books? Will I be disappointed? I'm forcing myself to wait to upload Catching Fire tomorrow, so I won't be up all night reading.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 7:15 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• The whole series is wonderful. It's definitely quite an adventure for Katniss, Gale and Peeta. I recommend the whole series, even though the last book is truly frustrating. Would things have ended differently for Katniss and the boys if the Games enver existed? The author does a great job of pulling you though the books and really making you care about all the characters.
    sunshyne_rust

Answer by sunshyne_rust at 12:20 PM on May. 12, 2011

• DS1 has read all 3. He liked the first and second better, mostly because they got more complicated (he is 13.) But said he did like the 3rd as well.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:18 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I've read all 3. I liked the first 2 but was very let down by Katniss in the 3rd book. Most people liked the 3rd book, though. I was just hoping for a bit more of a stronger performance from her.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 7:19 PM on May. 11, 2011