What is your Mom superpower?

We can't fly, don't have x-ray vision, or spin webs. But we can remove stains, bake cupcakes all night, whip up costumes out of paper bags, make boo boos better, and simultaneously cook dinner, talk on the phone, nurse a baby, all the while making sure that the toddler in the other room doesn't hurt themselves!

What is the Mom superpower that you have?

For me, I'm not really sure. I have a really good pair of eyes in the back of my head, and I can be calm in the face of disaster. I just don't lose my cool. At least when it comes to the stuff that kids (my kid at least) can dish out. I also can throw a mean birthday party! My goody bags are legendary!

dwmom2008

Asked by dwmom2008 at 7:21 PM on May. 11, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I have exceptional pheripheral vision from riding sportbikes. And I am skilled in the art of mind kudo.....sometimes the kids dont even know that they just admitted to something until I point it out and then they are pissed because they dont understand how I got them to say what they did.
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 3:03 PM on May. 12, 2011

• I always know where everything is, when you can't find it I know where it is!

Answer by older at 7:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Patients is mine!
    Avitar

Answer by Avitar at 7:23 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I don't have superpowers either but I sure love my kids and better half with strong heart.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 7:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• The ability to turn any situation into an adventure!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 7:26 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Being able to calm a bad situation down with lots of loving & kisses...I guess turning crying into smiling & feeling their love back from it is priceless : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:47 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm with older, I can't always tell you what day of the week it is, but I can tell you where the random specific little person/ tiny spice jar/ single sock/ favorite blanket is in no time flat!

Also, I can grow a living human being out of 2 microscopic cells...
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:53 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My son will tell you mine in two seconds: I have eyes in the back of my head, super hearing, and can read minds of children. My four year old will often brush my hair looking for those eyes in the back of my head. I tell him tgey are invisable and all moms have them.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 11:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• my daughter said i have mama magic because i can get daddy out of bed but she cant lol
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 1:56 PM on May. 13, 2011

• Oh, I really need to develop that "finder" superpower!
    dwmom2008

Comment by dwmom2008 (original poster) at 7:34 PM on May. 11, 2011