Have you read the book called The Indigo Child ? Wow.

It made me have a completely different feeling about what my Son is going through. I understand why he behaves the way that he does and why he doesn't seem to fit in at school. I now need to either find work that I can do at home, or find a school that is right for his learning and personality type.

Avitar

Asked by Avitar at 7:30 PM on May. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• I saw a documentary on Indigo Children and it was life-changing.

Some kids have true rare talents, and instead of changing them to fit us, sometimes we need to change to fit them.

:)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:35 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Oh yes....well..no i have not read the book, but my friend is a child psychologist & works with indigo kids. She tells me that lots of indigo kids are growing up & giving birth to "crystal kids"...apparently, they are very pure in nature & their aura is white...which used to be very rare.

She says i am indigo & apparently my daughter is a crystal kid......she is a Dr. & really believes in this stuff.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:36 PM on May. 11, 2011

• wow , guess i better check it out , thanks
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:24 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Never heard of this but it sounds really interesting, thanks for the info!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 8:33 PM on May. 11, 2011