Should I be concerned?

I was in my yoga/meditation class today, and we were doing a very simple warm-up that lasted maybe 15 min. It was nothing new, we have been doing this for 3 months now. For some reason, this time I was getting pretty warm during the workout and was sweating a bit. When we got to take a rest, lying on our backs doing a breathing excersize, my body continued to become overwhelmingly warm, I was sweating like crazy and became super nauseous. I thought I was going to pass out!! I ended up leaving class and sitting outside for awhile. It tooks awhile for me to feel better. My legs and arms were really wobbly and my heart was racing. I have never experienced this before. Im 30 weeks pregnant and thought maybe that had something to do with it. I feel perfectly fine now. And am just wondering if this seems normal, or if I should be concerned about something.

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 7:34 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Health

• Is it yoga in a heated room? If so, you should avoid the heated yoga and only do prenatal yoga. It is possible that you are also dehydated. Drink some water, lay down, and take it easy. Let you doc know when you see him next.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I would take ImaginationMama's advice and also consult your physician.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 7:48 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It is not a heated room. The fans were on and everything. I will def let my doc know when I see her next time.
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 7:55 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Be careful until you talk to your doctor about it. I think I would call and see what they say if it were me.

It sounds like your heart was overtaxed.
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 10:25 PM on May. 11, 2011