Has anyone used a digital photo frame?

I was thinking of getting my parents a digital photo frame for Christmas so I can load pictures of my girls in it. I was wondering if anyone has used these & if they work well. There was one at Target on sale for $59. I think it was Pandigital. I have no idea how these work though. I wanted to see if I would be able to load pics from my computer through usb & then they can add pics the same way from their computer. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance!

twinmomof2girls

Asked by twinmomof2girls at 4:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Home & Garden

• yeah they are awesome! i got my mom one for mothers day and she loves it she ahs it on her desk at work.

its really easy to use. you can plug in a usb to it or a memory card from a digital camera, i thought it might be a little tricky and take some time to learn how to do it but it was literally as easy as plugging the USB or memory card in. and on it comes!

i think i got her the pandigital one as well from target.. im almost 100% sure.. she loves it though seh can show off her daughters and her grandkids :)

i think its an awesome gift!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Thanks so much! I will definitely have to go back to get this!
    twinmomof2girls

Answer by twinmomof2girls at 5:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2008