What is one thing you and your husband just CAN NOT agree on?

For some reason we just CAN NOT agree on the issue of food when it comes to my daughter. He thinks I feed her too much, I don't think he feeds her enough. As long as she is hungry I'm going to give her something to eat...he thinks that if after dinner she is still hungry then too bad, she's eaten enough and thats all she needs to get. For me if she's eaten dinner and is still hungry then I give her 2nds...she is nowhere near overweight, dinner is always something fairly healthy and I don't see the problem with letting her eat until she is full. We've gotten into SEVERAL arguments about me "over-feeding her" but I don't care...I'm not going to let her be hungry.

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 7:49 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I can't grocery shop with him because he has to stop and anal-yze every damn thing. What's the cheapest? What are the first 5 ingredients? How much is it in bulk? For each damn item. I just throw crap in the cart and leave.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:51 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i think he's too much of a push-over when it comes to his job...he bends over backwards and asks "how high when told to jump. he sees nothing wrong with it even though it mean chosing his work over his family at times...but i keep my mouth closed about it now. he knows how i feel and thats all i can really do.
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 8:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• There are certain things that we can't discuss price on. I will ONLY buy Charmin toiletpaper so he can't buy the cheap shit. I will only buy Hefty garbage bags. He's all about the Dollar Store but I told him HELL NO. LOL.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• raising our son... it urks the heck out of me.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 7:51 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You know..I'm sitting here trying to think of something that we just never have seen eye to eye on and I can't. I mean..we get into disagreements about things..probably on a daily basis, LOL..but we always just end up meeting in the middle or one of us bends on an issue and its the end of it. I don't think there is anything that we just can't finally end up agreeing on in some way shape or form. I don't know.Man..were weird,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:56 PM on May. 11, 2011

• OMG the heart being turned on...he is ALWAYS hot ans we're not! it's a going battle especially after winter is over as it is still chilly here.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:40 PM on May. 11, 2011

• *heat
    sarasmommy777

• the thermestat, whether or not i can cut his hair
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 2:16 AM on May. 12, 2011

• My nose ring lol. He HATES nose piercings, and I have a small stud and I've been thinking of getting my septum pierced. I'm sure there are a few other things, but that's the only thing that really comes to mind lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:54 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Lol @emmyandlisa....Yup we have that problem too...we stand in front of the toilet paper for 15 minutes debating on the price for one vs. the other lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 7:53 PM on May. 11, 2011