Would you vote for Gingrich- now that he has offically entered the race ?

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 7:51 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:59 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm a woman so i can't. According to him i would be remiss in my duties as a mother if i left my kitchen so im sure he doesnt want my vote.
    CoiaCuppcake

Answer by CoiaCuppcake at 8:13 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Looks like Obama will get 4 more years... Thanks Newt !

I wasn't aware those in anonymous land could name the winner of the republican ticket before the primaries even started. Errr. Nope. They can't. Anonymous land trolls. They are ignorant. Yet comical.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:46 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Any conservative nominee will beat Obama in a landslide in 2012. Can hardly wait to watch Obama in a debate against Gingrich.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 8:53 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'd vote for him before I'd vote for Barack.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:16 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Not if there were other choices in the primaries!! BUT, just like Trump and Palin and all of the other less than stellar candidates, if it comes down to someone like Gingrich, he will get my vote over Obama...ANY DAY!!

You know, I plan on using the same logic many of the libs did...picking the BETTER of the two candidates...and Obama will NEVER be better than ANY candidate running against him!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:25 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'll say the same thing I said before. There are going to be many people in this race and I won't count anyone out until I see at least a couple of debates. It's pointless to pick a candidate now. People who say they won't vote for him say so because they feel they know enough to know they won't vote for him or they don't know anything and the yjust think they do because of what they hear. I don't know enough so he gets the same chance as Paul (and everyone else)gets and I didn't vote for him last time.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• As a reg independent, I am not able to vote in primaries. or, were you assuming he would make it past the primaries when they havent even started yet?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Wellllllll, I'm holding out for a Trump & Palin ticket myself.......
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• wow, Trump and Palin. that WOULD be entertaining.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:15 PM on May. 11, 2011