Does anyone have the "cabbage soup diet" recipe????????

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/recipe.html

lol tell me how it tastes cuz I'm scared to try.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 4:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• hope i didnt offend you with my answer.. lol my family and I always joke around like that when we want to try something new. "You go first, if you don't die, I go." lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Your scared of cabbage? lmao...This world has gotten so use to cheeseburgers we fear cabbage. Good riddance.

TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• You do know this diet is to be done only for a week and does not work long term, right? Just an FYI before you go cabbage crazy. I think you should do it one week out of every month.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• OMG,my mom makes that for us once in awhile...not to be gross or anything but you pretty much poop your brains out with that stuff....I think my mom puts (of course) lots of cabbage,carrots,green beans & tomatoes in it,with tomato paste & tomato soup...dont quote me on it,thats just what I think.
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 8:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008