Am I Bad?

So my husband and I go to check on my knee because I need surgery and the Doctor sees me and he takes a second look and hes talking to me and being really nice and of course im blushing but really hard like laughing and smiling all the while my husband is sitting there pissed! but, it wasnt like i liked him of course hes handsome but No! I love my husband and I didnt mean to hurt him but what can you do? have you ever been in this kind of situation?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 8:14 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, my man doesn't want this coworker of mine to come to our wedding and do pictures because he thinks he's a closet pervert lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• What is done is done and can't change it. You can't control how other people are going to act or react to situations that they are in, chalk it up to a "oh well" moment and move on. Oh by the way, I had a really cute Dr. while I was in the hospital and my bf was a little jealous but then I pointed out the "hot" nurse down at the nurses station :)
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 8:28 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Oh yeah these situations come up from time to time, in a marriage. Don't put too much importance on it. How would you feel if he was laughing / flirting a little? with a pretty girl in front of you? Don't be angry with him - it's natural. But it's also natural for you to enjoy the attentions of a handsome doctor. Just be a bit sympathetic to DH.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I wouldnt stress to much about it. Almost the same situation happened with us, except in reverse. He was in the hospital due to an infected cat bite. I was right there with him, and him and the nurse were definatly subtly flirting! I just let it go, as I know it was completely harmless! She was older, and its not like I wasn't there! LOL I thought it was cute, like he felt all manly bc she was being flirty. Haha.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 9:06 PM on May. 11, 2011

• If you make it a big deal, It will become a big deal. There's no harm in feeling attractive as long as you know it's nothing.
    Meka89

Answer by Meka89 at 9:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Sort of. Hubby wasn't right there, but my chiropractor....omg that man is yummy! I told my husband I thought so too. lol. He just smiled and shook his head. We both flirt a little from time to time.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 9:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Yes....sigh. I'm a singer, and I was doing a show and a guy approached me, tooooootally not my type at all, I wasn't even interested. They guy wanted me to sing for his "label" and he wanted to be my manager, I declined because I just like to sing for fun and want nothing to do with fame. I told my husband this guy came up to me and was all trying to get up in my pants by saying he wants to manage me, jokingly of course, he got mad. I've come to realize that, if you're with a man, its best not to talk to much about other guys in front of them, especially like that. It doesn't really bother me, I know its because my husband is afraid of losing me.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 10:15 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Its not who looks, its who you go home with.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 11:39 PM on May. 11, 2011

• YES YES I undersatand YOU What ever its is your situation Always THINK THINK and have a
    ~
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Happy Thursday !!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:01 PM on May. 12, 2011