Should I leave him?

So my man cheated on me. He got really drunk and slept with some chick but here's the thing. He said he doesn't even remember doing it he was so drunk. In a way, I can understand because once I was so drunk apparently I slept with some random guy and don't remember but not when I was married or with him! My point to my hubby is that he should have not put himself in that situation to begin with. Am I right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Can you get past it and forgive him?It can be hard on the trust.Also..I would ask him to go to AA Meetings for his drinking if thats a problm..binge drinking like that is not good...for ANYONE
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:28 PM on May. 11, 2011

• ive been wasted to the point ive blacked out. not once have i forgotten something like sleeping with someone while drunk. that's an excuse people use to soften up something stupid they did. since you're married, it's up to you to decide if the trust can be mended after this. if it can, maybe some couples counseling to help work through the emotions.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:25 PM on May. 11, 2011

• That's a deal breaker, drunk or no here. Follow your heart but I would leave or rather make him leave.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:28 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Your right, he should have never put himself into that kind of situation to begin with....and I've been passing out drunk before but I've never been so drunk that I didnt remember having sex with someone...to me that honestly sounds like a load of crap...and even if that IS true...like I said before he should have never put himself in that situation
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Cheating is cheating. Trust is gone..
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:29 PM on May. 11, 2011