Has anyone tried the "Fit Me" foundation?

I really like the Almay because it goes on smoothly but I was curious about the Fit Me one. My only issue is finding the right shade. Sure it sounds good and all but how the heck do you figure out your shade without buying a bunch to see?

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 8:30 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If its Maybelline, I tried the powder and liked it. I didn't have any problems with a shade, but I think I may have bought one a little too light. I had a coupon, so I tried it.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 10:09 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I was wondering about this too
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 12:52 AM on May. 12, 2011

• A great way to try foundations is to contact a Mary Kay Consultant in your area. There are several choices of formulas and you can try them before you buy. She can match you up and there is 100% money back garuntee if you don't like it. Go to www.marykay.com to find a consultant in your area!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 9:24 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I tend to just wear a tinted moisturiser now, DH says he much preferes me looking natural
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:18 AM on May. 12, 2011

• no thank you on the Mary Kay. Used to be a consultant. Their stuff made me break out and felt heavy. I would much rather go to a department store. Thanks though
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 3:00 PM on May. 12, 2011