How much would you charge for overnight care.....

I have a job offer to keep 2 kids a 4 year old and one and a half year old. It starts on the 27th at afternoon and ends on the 29th. Don't know all the details its in their house, its all night/day parents out of town. I was wondering before I contact her to figure everything out how much I should say I charge for soemthing like that I live in Ga if thats any help with price.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on May. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Check out rates in your zipcode at care.com. I have sat overnight and I didn't charge for my sleeping hours. That's just me. The parents paid more than that but I didn't expect it. That would change if the baby was up during the night though. Just ideas......
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:50 PM on May. 11, 2011

• When I was a nanny I went with the family on a weekend trip to watch thier children.They pd all my expenses and they paid me $250.00 for my services.That was from a Friday to a Sunday.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:51 PM on May. 11, 2011