so is it 12 hours or 24 hours or 48 hours

ok so i thought i had ovulated already and just did not pick it up on the test. but i just did another test around 2pm today and got a light line. So does that mean that i will ovulate in 12 hours 24 hours or 48 hours? I am really trying to get pregnant this month. shoudl DH and i just go ahead and have sex like we were for the nex 3 to four days? Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't have a lot of experience with the ovulation tests, but I recommend that if you don't get pregnant this cycle, start charting your cervical fluid and waking temps. It is WAY more accurate and really gives you THE perfect time for intercourse. I don't think I would have conceived without it! If you have any questions about it let me know!
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Did you read the instructions carefully? If there was only a faint test line, that is still a negative. For a positive result with an Ovulation Predictor Kit, both the reference line and the test line must be the same color and same intensity.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 7:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2008