A night of sex gone bad.

So all day long I was looking forward to sex, sending him sexy text messages getting him all excited. I get home and saw that he had bought a bake yourself pizza so we put it in. After a while he goes "the pizza has 12 minutes left, I will be in the bedroom." I followed thinking he would like a neckrub because he had a headache. Well he shuts the door, rips off his clothes and was like "let's do it." I said "we only have 10 minutes and I wanted to do it like we did Monday." (Yeah Monday was an hour long him pleasing me session.) He was like "yeah we can do that in 10 minutes." So were doing it when one of the cats jumps on me. Then another cat jumps on him and they start play fighting. Then I hear "mom? Dad? Where are you?" I say "we will be out soon" then the oven timer goes off. Sigh.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh so annoying not meant to happen. What a drag! it's hard to squeeze good alone time together! ; )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:19 PM on May. 11, 2011

• haha thats funny, sorry!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:21 PM on May. 11, 2011

• omgosh that sounds like today!!! hahaha we wanted to do it so bad but my DD kept wanting to come in the room! ahhh
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Wow...couldn't get much worse. lol. Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 9:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Just goes to show you can't plan passion. Sigh.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:31 PM on May. 11, 2011

• lol i feel all of yall
    kelleyplus2

Answer by kelleyplus2 at 9:52 PM on May. 11, 2011

• We have the kids trained not to bother us when we are having some "mommy daddy time."
    12 minutes is crazy talk.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 11:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• LOL! You gotta laugh!
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 11:09 AM on May. 12, 2011

• it happens...
    YES YES I undersatand YOU What ever its is your situation Always THINK THINK and have a
    ~
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Happy Thursday !!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:00 PM on May. 12, 2011