Ladies Last month my period came on the 3rd and it was gone by the 8th. Me and the hubby have been doing the do and my period has not come for this month as of yet. I am wondering if i am late or did i some how mistake when i should get my next period. I would like to test tomarrow morning. What do you ladies think i should do? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• How long is your normal cycle? You could have a longer cycle. And the length of your period has little to do with it.

go ahead and test.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I would take a test.Good Luck

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• ur like 8 days late i would deff get tested
    babymama0000

Answer by babymama0000 at 9:34 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Thanks ladies. My normal period is about 4-5 days. I just wasnt sure if im just sooo excited and wanted to test or it would be a good thing to do and i dont wanna get the hubby all excited then have to show him something bad but i will be testing tomarrow with my first pee.... Hopefully good news!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:06 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You could probably test now and it would be accurate. If you have a 28 day cycle your period would have been due on the 30th (I think I counted it out right). Count 28 days from the day your period starts, that's how you know when your next one should come.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 12:35 AM on May. 12, 2011

• It came on the 20th... I am disapointed and really hoping for a pregnancy soon... Wish me luck ladies and thanks everyone for the advice... Heather i will be doing that :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:11 AM on May. 24, 2011