If you have a FB Page for your home or small business what kind of stuff do you post?

I've started a FB Page to help promote my business. Every day I've been posting a featured product, and I post about specials, sales and bonuses. I also post about things that go along with my products (like news stories or studies that back up our company or products)... But it still seems limiting, I would like to post more... What else can I post on there? I want people to see me and if I'm only posting once or twice a day, they aren't.

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:25 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• It totally depends on what type of business it is or what products your offering etc...?
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 9:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm with Wildtree. It's an all natural gourmet food company.

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 9:41 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I have a few friends who've done contests to get more people to "like" their business pages. Mostly of the "whoever gets the most people to 'like' my page will get a free (or discounted) ____" type, where people have to comment on the business's wall with who referred them. Some more variations are: "when my business page gets X number of 'likes', I'll do a random giveaway" or "'like' my business and 'tag' it in a comment on your wall, and you'll be entered into a drawing to win ____, and each person you refer who in turn 'likes' my business page will earn you another entry." It gets you more exposure and more opportunity to be seen by more people, and it doesn't have to be anything big. Everyone loves to get something for free, and when it takes no effort (like posting something on Facebook), it's even more appealing. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:51 PM on May. 11, 2011

• HEY!!! YOU SHOULD TAG PPLL IN THE PICTURES OF THE PRODUCTS THEY HAVE BOUGHT... THAT WAY FRIENDS OF THEIRS SEE THAT THEY ARE BUYING AND WILL MOST LIKELY BUY... ALSO WHEN THEY ORDER WRITE ON THEIR WALL AND POST SPECIFICLY WHAT THEEY ORDERED AND WHEN ITLL MORE LESS ARIVE AT THEIR HOUSE... GOOD LUCK
    COZYBLANKIES

Answer by COZYBLANKIES at 10:08 PM on May. 11, 2011

• small articles are the best way to go! But I post specials too http://www.qualitycaremexico.com/doctors/drrobertomanzano/
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:46 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I also post positive quotes that I like at that moment.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:30 PM on May. 12, 2011