Leaving bf because of family?

My bf couldn't be a better partner to me. He's a great father to my son whose not biologically his, but you wouldnt be able to tell if you met them, he's a good provider, hard working, family oriented everything-but his family is the worst.  We never had issues, did what we wanted and that was that. When my lease ended he asked me to move in with him, I automatically said no seeing too many people in a household as asking for problems. My mom convinced me with the 'not all moms are like your ex's" she was right she's worse. She threw a fit when I cleaned the shower curtain in the bathroom my bf and I shared with his brother (she had the master so she never laid a foot in ours), when I would cook for me and my son, just about everything I did. She called me all kinds of names, all which I just took in disbelief. My bf tried to stand up for me but she was determined to break me. Eventually she got mad and moved out taking things she'd given my bf years ago just because she didn't want me to use them. I shrugged it off happy she was gone. 2 months later  she moved back in. 2 weeks after she moved in his brother moved in, moved his gf in, hery.o. daughter and full-sized pitbull. I said nothing, avoiding everyone hoping to keep the peace. But everytime something goes wrong, everyone points the finger at me, I'm tired of it. I'm doing everything to avoid problems and their intentionally trying to make me look bad. Sadly 7months pregnant I'm ready to leave my bf. I can't live like this forever, he tells me to ignore them, and he's doing everything he can but in the end I'm unhappy, I'm tired of crying, and feeling like an outcast and he fails to understand how I feel.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• No, you aren't leaving the fiance because of his family. You are leaving the fiance because he doesn't have the balls to stand up to her and tell the wenchbag to shut the hell up!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You need to take care of yourself I would not put up with that.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:31 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I would leave, then he'll see how serious and hurt you are!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:33 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I agree with all above! it is just as much him as his family because he is tolerating it! Gl girly!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 9:36 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Tell him why you are leaving. If he is unable to an up, you gotta do what is best for you. Good luck!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:39 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Tell him that you and him and this new baby need a PLACE OF YOUR OWN!! Bc you can not handle this and this is not how you want to start out your new life with him. It's putting stress on you, the baby, your relationship, and your future marriage. Tell him that if he wants anything to do with you anymore, he has to make some tough choices and that means putting YOU AND THIS BABY FIRST. Before anyone else! You will be his wife...his new family...family comes first. His mother is still family but you come first. And that baby!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:49 PM on May. 11, 2011

• We decided to move together instead of apart. Now we are 1800 miles away and his family is more bearable.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 10:51 PM on May. 11, 2011

• why are you living there in the first place. why didn't you renew your lease on your apt? you guys need to find a new apt for you two and your child and soon to be another. all those things that are happening in that apt are unhealthy and depressing. now you have a pit bull and that is dangerous. those kind of dogs will turn on you and you have small children there. get out and start looking for a place for either yourself again or for you and your fiance
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:50 PM on May. 12, 2011