Group Deletion

How can I delete 2 groups I created yrs ago that no longer are valid?

MizzAthena

Asked by MizzAthena at 9:27 PM on May. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I think that the only way to delete a group is contacting Cafemom administrators.

Groups were there is no activity whatsoever are deleted eventually.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 9:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Go to the group and off to the right it will have Leave Group. Click on it
    Anonymous

• *where
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 9:31 PM on May. 11, 2011

• That worked for groups I was admin to ... but I don't see that options for the groups I actually created.
    MizzAthena

Comment by MizzAthena (original poster) at 9:36 PM on May. 11, 2011

• "If you feel that the group is still active and another member would be a great owner, you can transfer ownership of that group to her. Otherwise, to close a CafeMom group, please send a note to the CafeMom Team. Click the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page. Be sure to include the name of the group in your message. Also, let us know why you're closing the group -- that's always helpful and interesting to us." Cafemom.com

MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 10:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• PPs have given you some great advice. I'm not sure why this is in the "Would You Rather" section rather than the "About Cafe Mom" section though. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 1:46 AM on May. 12, 2011