If anyone is 55 or older could you help me with these questions!

For those 55 and older: Describe the three most important positive changes that you have seen in your lifetime and the three most negative changes that you have seen in your lifetimes. What makes these positive or negative?

jaelynsmama07

Asked by jaelynsmama07 at 9:38 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 1. One of the most positive changes in my lifetime has been my faith in God. God is my motivator, my confident and the source of mercy for other people and situations.
    2. Freedom from fear is a positive change. I am protected and althogh I must still use common sense, I can say that I go through my life unafraid.
    3. I do not need to impress anyone, which is a wonderful change. As long as I am happy with my life, my committments and my relationships, all is well.

On the negative side:
    1. I no longer participate in senseless activity. I don't take enough time to play.
    2. I no longer seek out people I am not interested in, which perhaps causes me to loose some interesting encounters.
    3. I do not spend a great deal of time questioning myself and my actions, which may in the long run cause me to do and say things that hat are not helpful to people. Beth100

Beth100

Answer by Beth100 at 5:04 PM on May. 17, 2011