If you could change who you were would you, and why?

I enjoy who I am. Once in a while I would like to be some one different but over all I am happy with my self.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 9:58 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• No, I'm too proud to be who I am. I use to take people crap, and let people walk all over me. After I got pregnant, no more of that for me. I've actually lost friends because of who I am today. A friend of mine didn't like my husband and expected me to leave him, there is nothing wrong with my husband, hes a very good man, and he loves me and takes care of me. My friend just didn't like that I wasn't being her dog anymore, and partying like a single person anymore. I told her I don't do that anymore because I have other priorities, like a family. I'd rather be hated for being who I am, than loved for being what someone else wants me to be.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 10:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm trying to change who I'am all the time. I've had many aweful things happen to me I just don't think right and I'm always negative according to my husband.
    Anonymous

• I am okay so no
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:07 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I believe in being in a constant state of self-improvement.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:21 AM on May. 12, 2011

• a God s Angel to work for him
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:58 PM on May. 12, 2011

• A millonaire to travel
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:39 PM on May. 21, 2011