If you could change your Spouse would you?

I would change my hubby's working hours. I would days he works nights I think some where between 3 am and 5 am we are home together.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:00 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I guess if I were you I would want to too! Huggs
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:01 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Yes. The only thing that I want to change about him is that I want him to go to the Urologist and get snipped:)
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:02 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Nope, I'm crazy about my husband just the way he is. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'd exchange him for a new one hahaha.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Change as in make him someone else? No I would not.
    Or are you talking about changing something negetive about him? i would make him more of a saver then a spender.

Answer by louise2 at 10:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I would make it so he would cook dinner a little more.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:04 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My husband works nights as well. Thats the only thing I would change. He needs a day job so we can sleep together at night. Plus his job doesn't pay him nearly as much as they should.

And when hes sick, like almost dying sick...he refuses to go to the doctors. He had gang green in his gullbladder a few years ago...he dealt with the pain for 3 DAYS!!! One of his wisdom teeth was breaking, as they are known to do, and I told him to go to the dentist to get it removed...he wouldn't go for 3 months until it started causing him horrible pain. Of course if I he had gone when I told him, I had my job and we could have easily paid for it, but he had to go when I got laid off and were struggling with money...If I could make him go to the doctors when I say too...that would be fantastic.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 10:06 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Nope, I love who he is - the good and the bad. I love his job and his hours as well. He's home every night and has most weekends off so he still has time for us as a family (with the kids) and us as a couple (with no kids).
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I also would change his hours. He is gone all the time and I get to see him once a week if I'm lucky
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:14 PM on May. 11, 2011

• His crazy working hours!!
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 11:18 PM on May. 11, 2011