Abortion?

My friend is thinking of abortion because she can not financially support it, she wants to know your experinces with it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Keep her legs shut, if she is not able to support another human being and she wouldn't have to be in the situation she is now in.

Sorry but that's my opinion.

Anonymous

• I say adoption not abortion
    Courtney508

Answer by Courtney508 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• i agree, adoption. i had one when I was 20 b/c my exfiance didn't think we were ready or could take care of it. It's been 9yrs and I still don't forgive myself. the 1st yr was the hardest, it has goptten easier but I was severely depressed for a long time. ....... adoption
    Anonymous

• There is plenty of financial assistance out there for single mothers with low income. I know because i am on. I dont' believe in abortions exspecially now that i have a child. what right do i have to take the life of an innocent being. there are so many people in this world who would give anything in the world if they could have a child and so many who are willing to adopt. She could give the greatest gift to someone and that would be a child.
    Anonymous

• Ge good answer. You know you can use protection and still get pregnant. Why be a jerk about it. I had a friend that in high school got pregnant, she thought about abortion, but decided to go with adoption instead. She thought at first that she wouldn't beable to give her baby away, but then thought well it's my fault that I got this way, and there is a lot of people that would love to have a baby but cant. So she went with adoption, She got to pick the family. She gets a picture and a letter every year on his progress. She is sad that she had to gove him up because she couldnt care for him, but she knows that he is happy and healthy with great people taking care of him. It's not for everyone, and I'm all pro-choice, but I really thing that a person should really look into adoption before they decided to end a pregnancy.
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I say adoption not abortion I 100% AGREE.
    Anonymous

• Amber my answer wasnt to use protection and have sex it was

"if she knows she cant afford to take care of another human being... KEEP HER LEGS SHUT.. thats all! Dont even have sex!"
    Anonymous

• It is the worst pain inside you. You think at the time it is your only way out. You wind up spending years of your life aching to hold that child, nurture that child...regretting..hating yourself for what you did. MIne was 15 years ago, it still hurts as if it was last week.
    Anonymous

• Right don't have sex. I bet you preach that you your kids too right. Did you wait till you were "finacialy ready" to have sex? So instead of teaching them ways to protect them self from STD's and pregnancy. Lets not teach our kids anything about protecting them self and instead say NO SEX! and HOPE that they listen. So when our kids do get pregnant or God forbid gets a STD everyone can get pissed they didn't use a condom. Yep that works. That's my opinion
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 5:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Adoption is the best and I think the only other route to take. Like alot of other girls said there are alot of families out there that want a baby that can't have one. I can't imagine how difficult it would be but it is alot better than killing an innocent baby that wasn't even given a chance at life, that baby did not ask for that. God gave a life to live and God will be happy for the great gift she would give but there will be an unpleasant place for her if she goes the abortion route. When you have sex there is always the consequence of getting pregnant which everyone knows.
    Anonymous