Did you know that...Mercury, Venus, Mars & Jupiter Converge in Night Sky. May 11

Mercury, Venus, Mars & Jupiter Converge in Night Sky

During this month of May, four bright planets will engage in a fascinating dance with each other in the morning sky.

Mercury, Venus, Mars and Jupiter will be involved in a series of conjunctions, joined at the end of the month by a very thin, waning crescent moon. We could even refer to this as a "celestial summit meeting," or more precisely, a series of summit meetings during May 2011.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:06 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• wow , no , it is all clouds here ,
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:08 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No I didn't know. I need to find out exactly what time so I can see this! Thank you for posting.

Answer by Bmat at 10:12 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Cool
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:18 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Wow, I hadn't heard about that. I wonder if this 'event' has any connections with recent (so-called 'scientific') predictions about the rapture occurring this month.
    **I'm not a subscriber to this theory...just wondering**
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 10:19 AM on May. 12, 2011