Mommy loves her best -_-

Im the third oldest in my family. There is My brother Andrew-23, who is going to college to get a medical degree and become a doctor. He is married, and all ready has 2 children.
There is my 2 twin sisters who are 14, and they are about to graduate the 8th grade. Lay-Lay is my adopted sister and she is 6, and mommy's little pincess.

But then, there is Hannah. Flawless little Hannah. My mom loves her the most. I had to sound mean, but I envy her. My mom is buying her a car! My mom PROMISED me she'd by me a car when I turned 16.

Me and my mom use to be really close. But when I was 15, I got pregnant with my daughter. My mom never talked me out of it, and was right on track with me. But, not, I cant help but feel Hannah has taken "Mommys Baby" spot away from me.

Hannah is 19, she's going to college, and wants to be a lawyer and blahh. I wanted to be an accountant, but because of the beautiful life I made, I cant do it now. Which is fine. But my mom really tried to help me continue school, and I let her down.... like always.

Maybe Hannah will always be first, idk. But how can I get my special spot in my mom's heart, back?

Long! Im sorry

MaliyahsMommy12

Asked by MaliyahsMommy12 at 10:06 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Why can't you still get your post-secondary education? Yes, you'll face challenges other students don't but it's not impossible.

As for the mother issues, I won't wade in. You need to do things for yourself because they are right for you.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 10:09 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I dont think any mom should have favorites or even show signs of having one, but unfortunately they do, even my own mom does. My older sister got a new car for graduation, went to two good colleges got degrees and my mom pays her car not monthly. Til this day I've bought every vehicle I owned and walked before I could afford to get one. You can't do anything to be mommys fave because you shouldn't want to be her favorite, but like myself want your mother to love you just as much as your other siblings, flaws and all. I accepted how my mom treats me and with my two boys I am equally loving, showing no favorites because I broke the rule, I have not one but two favorites. Turn your attn to your child love them and nuture them and raise them how you want to be treated and know you'll always be their favorite.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 10:14 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm sorry if this comes off wrong, but how old are you? and why shouldn't your mother reward your sister for her accomplishments? did she promise you a car before you became pregnant? The reason I'm asking (obviously you don't have to answer) is because after you have a child you should be more independant and you should be treated like an adult, if you were 15 when you got pregnant, then at 16 treating you like an adult means not buying you a car, but assuming that if you're grown up enough to have a child then you're grown up enough to figure out your own transportation. I think that in order for you to get the recognition from your mother that you want, you need to step up and earn it. Go finish your education, it's not only possible, it's in the best interests of yourself and your child. Don't worry so much about what your sister is or isn't getting, just focus on being the best YOU can be!
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:36 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Abbigale Marie Sherman! I dont pick favorites! I love you no matter what! You dont think it was hard for ME when you got pregnant? And this really about the car? Your sister earned this car. All the money that i was going to spend on your car, was spent on Maliyah! I know you didnt purposley get pregnant, but its done. You have a car now, dont you? Please dont do this. If you have an issues, you need to sit down and talk to me and Hannah.
    Iloveyou999

Answer by Iloveyou999 at 11:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• love is a YES YES I undersatand YOU What ever its is your situation Always THINK THINK and have a
    ~
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Happy Thursday !!ll
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:56 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Mommy loves her best
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:38 PM on May. 21, 2011