Was I wrong?

I thought that I was o'ing by following CM but my fertilityfriend said it was 2 days later. I took a test today thinking I was 11dpo and it was BFN but earlier for about 5 minutes straight I had sharp pinching pain. According to FF I would be 9dpo today. Do u think FF is right and that could have been implantation maybe?

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 4:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Actually you and fertility friend are probably right! Your cervical fluid is most fertile a few days BEFORE you ovulate and that is the best time to have sex. The sperm can live in your cervical fluid and travel up the birth canal to be there just in time to fertalize the egg when you ovulate! So it sounds like you timed it just right!! Good luck!!!! ( are you taking your temps? Because if they have stayed high it's a good way to detect pregnancy early!)
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• thanks very much no I don't have a thermometer(no money) but I hope I did. Thank you.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 7:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• You don't have to get a fancy ovulation thermometer. Just go to walgreens and get a regular thermometer.

Have you tried the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler? She is AWESOME!
    Pieta0227

Answer by Pieta0227 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2008