How early do u have a baby shower?

where to have it.. what did u guys do?
was it all girls only ?

sydney1026

Asked by sydney1026 at 10:17 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• bout 7/8 months, you can have it at your church, your home, a restaurant, ect. have games, finger foods, a cake, gifts....just google baby shower games and you'll find tons. we do all girls only here...but if you want men, and can find men that actually want to be there, go ahead i guess
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I had a family bbq at a local park, it was alot of fun and very relaxed. We invited men and women
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:22 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i'm having mine this Saturday at my mom's i'm 5 in a half months pregnant doing it earlier so i'll have everything mine is men and women my husband is coming :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:26 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Oh sorry I was 36 weeks lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:27 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It honestly depends on your preference. My mom had all 3 of hers at 7 months. My best friend at 8 1/2 months and I have mine set for about 7 months. You can invite both males and females, mine is going to be all females and do the cheesy baby shower games because my husband thinks it's too girlie. And my husband and all his buddies are gonna do what's called a diaper party. Where they all basically hang out drink a few beers and all the friends bring a couple packs of diapers each. It's alot of fun.
    tankster

Answer by tankster at 10:27 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Im due july 1 and having my shower on the 30th of this month. Im doing the traditional girls only and having my man come eat and pack up presents =)
    minirip

Answer by minirip at 10:48 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I think anytime in the third trimester is good. I want girls only but I have been to them with men too and those end up pretty funny
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:49 AM on May. 12, 2011

• im due june 19th nd imma have mine in the begginging of june. :] and its gunna be @ my parents or the parks. girls nd guys r invited.
    Alicia0619

Answer by Alicia0619 at 12:34 PM on May. 12, 2011