Things are starting to look up!!

Last year dh and I were in a really bad spot. We had a baby w no health insurance. Both workin min wage jobs, two cars ran when they wanted too. We were deciding between getting utilities shut off and buying groceries. So we got bold and moved five hrs away and both got amazing jobs. We tripled our income. Got two decent cars and rented a nice house where we actually have some room to move. Then the tsunmai (spelling) hit Japan and the factory dh works at halted production. He went from working 50 hrs a week to working three 8 hr days then being off for 11 days. They initially told everyone it would be like that all summer. Panic set in as I realized we were screwed again. Thankful that I'd put some money away to hp pay bills until we figured out what we were going to do. But today we got SUCH good news! Dh is going back to work full time next month and I got a raise at work! I just feel soooo relieved right now.

Share your good news!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 10:35 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's great!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:41 PM on May. 11, 2011

• woohooyou rock

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 10:44 PM on May. 11, 2011

• way to gogood for you guys!!!! that is some good news.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:53 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Great to hea some good news for a change !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:53 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Yay congrats.. Great News :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:28 PM on May. 11, 2011