We're both married to other people

But we are both seperated from our spouses. His spose is moved out and so is mine. We did not hook up until the spouses moved out. We are both in the process of getting divorced. Would you consider us cheating? (I know u were probably hoping it was more exciting like the chick below who's doing the married man but I'm pretty boring lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• lol, no, I'm in the same boat, but your stbx can use it against you depending on prenups, spousal support, ect, so just keep it on the DL, oh and you should read "Rebuilding:when your relationship ends" by Dr. Fisher, really helpful and insightful.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:39 PM on May. 11, 2011

• lmao! no your not cheating your just moving on...good luck
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 10:37 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I don't think you are cheating.
    My divorce took over two years to finalize, but I was done way before I walked out and filed for divorce. He was fighting every thing. He didn't want to pay a dime. I had my lawyer stand firm. It took me a year after I left to start dating and it took another year before everything went through. I asked my lawyer, he said that since I had filed for divorce he wouldn't be able to claim adultery.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:40 PM on May. 11, 2011

• as long as you both know it's over and your spouses do too I don't think so. I've never been divorced but I heard it can take years
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No way. My friend that I car pooled with was having an affair with her neighbor's husband. They both got divorced are now living together.Just do it the right way and everything will be ok.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 10:44 PM on May. 11, 2011

• :) enjoy your new relationship. you are not cheating in my opinion.
    Sofiabug

Answer by Sofiabug at 10:59 PM on May. 11, 2011