babys

well i want to have one more baby but my HUSBAND says no should i just get pergo and let thing happen or should i just want till he wants one more ...........what do u think

LisaAnnPonce

Asked by LisaAnnPonce at 5:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well i have wanted 3 kids forever! my dh is an only child and when we had DD #1 he didnt want another child - but here we are 3 years later and i am due in 3 weeks with DD #2 and so we will see if i can convince him 3 years from now to try for a 3rd.
    :o)
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 5:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Make a compromise that is what I did with my husband. I really want a little girl we have one boy and I'm prego again, we don't know the sex yet. My husband wants to only stick with two kids but I want my girl. Our compromise is if this one is a girl we will stop, if its a boy we will try one more time, and if that one is a boy too we are done either way. Hopefully you can come up with something like that.
    Anonymous

• I'd give it a few months and ask again. I wouldn't want a less supportive husband during pregnancy because he resents being tricked. But you know him best, how would he react to know you went against what he thinks you can both safely support?
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 5:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008