Is it bad to forgot to take the prenatual pills?

Brit0001

Asked by Brit0001 at 10:43 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no its not bad, i forgot to take th prenatual pill when i was pregnant for 4 days. it didnt do anything bc my son is healthy
    dement

Answer by dement at 10:59 PM on May. 11, 2011

• You SHOULD take them daily, but it's not going to seriously hurt anything if you forget now and then. MY prenatals made me so nauseous that I switched to a kid's chewable.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:00 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I appointed my husband the prenatal pill dispenser, and he got me pills every day of my pregnancy. I'd forget otherwise, and it gives him another small way to participate in our pregnancy.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:32 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I'm not taking any prenatal pills and my baby is fine- all my blood tests have come back normal, and I get a high amount of folic acid in my diet already.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 6:53 PM on May. 12, 2011

• thank you all for the info and annabel1809lee may i ask what you eat that has folic acid in it? maybe like some ideas for healthy foods to eat
    Brit0001

Comment by Brit0001 (original poster) at 11:56 PM on May. 12, 2011