Who were you most likely to be in high school

The Jock
The party girl
The innocent one yet flirted with all the guys
The geek
The druggie
Goth
The cutter
The slut
Ms. perfect
The teen mom
The girl who fit into every group
or you were just lost and never fit into any group

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 10:45 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was the one that could talk to everyone I wasnt really shy and I was pretty happy go lucky
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:25 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Iwas the one wgho was able to say hello to everyone and go about my business alone to get my work done. I did not fit into any group but was not ignored either. I was an A & B student. And had a crush on Tim Curry so I was saving myself for him.
    On weekends my friend and I would have slumber parties and go to Rocky Horror.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 10:50 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I never fit into any group. I did party a lot and was kinda slutty, but not w anyone from my school. Small town drama not my cup of tea. I want into the city for my escapades:)
    Anonymous

• That one geek girl in the group of geek boys that all the geek boys have a crush on but are too shy to admit it until they are well into their 20s
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 10:51 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I was the loner, band/science nerd... didn't fit in anywhere, but still did the dorky band stuff and kicked butt in science... :)
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:59 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I never truly fit into any group, but was friends with people from every clique, so at the same time I fit in with everyone.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 11:36 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I wasn't lost - I was who I was - but I didn't really fit into a group completely, either.

I wore flannel and ripped tights and listened to Nirvana, but I wasn't really grunge.

I got all As with a smattering of Bs, taking APs and even classes at the local college, but I wasn't really a nerd.

I danced and choreographed, but I wasn't a cheerleader or even a Boot or Flag girl.

I was strong in my faith, but I wasn't part of the popular Christianity clubs, though I had many friends that were.

I suffered from depression and considered suicide, but I wasn't emo (or whatever we called emo in the 90s). Most people had no idea of this one; I was considered chronically cheerful and effervescent.

Out of a graduating class of 400, I knew most of them a little - at least by name and face - but very few a lot, and even fewer knew me.
    KateDinVA

Answer by KateDinVA at 11:51 PM on May. 11, 2011

• i was the b****
    wifey000175554

Answer by wifey000175554 at 1:50 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I guess the goth cutter, but I was also kinda hippie-ish.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:44 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I never fit in a group. I didn't drink, smoke, do drugs or have sex. That last one lost me more than one boyfriend. I was an average student who did my homework and didn't screw off in class. My family was poor and we lived outside of town. I didn't have a car in high school and my clothes were nowhere near stylish. I was depressed until my junior year then thanks to good friends and a few caring teachers, I pulled out of it enough to enjoy the last part of high school. I knew who I was though and that is more than I could say for a lot of popular in-crowd types who thought they were so much better than me. One of the best days of my life was graduation.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:55 AM on May. 12, 2011