Are you a SAHM that packs her dh/so's lunch or do you leave him to fend for himself

I pack my dh's lunch

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 10:46 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• My husband works from home during the day & has a driving job during the evening. I make his breakfast & lunch while he's home, I make sure he has dinner before he leaves in the evening & I pack him snacks & a lunch to take with him. He works hard so that I can stay home & raise our children, so he shouldn't have to "fend for himself". Besides, I enjoy taking care of him.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 11:33 PM on May. 11, 2011

• He fends for himself . He is on the road but sometimes comes home for lunch and works from home . We have our own business so his schedule isn't always predictable
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:50 PM on May. 11, 2011

• My hubby doesn't fend for himself. He is a real man who knows how to pack his own lunch and doesn't expect me to be his mother.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:03 PM on May. 11, 2011

• He rarely needs one - he works for himself so most days he's either home for lunch or he takes a business lunch. On the days he does need one, he'll usually pack it himself because he just prefers it.
    Anonymous

• he packs his own, if he wants to take a lunch. he's 49 yrs old, and knows full well how to slap two pieces of bread around some sliced deli meat and cheese.
    occasionally, i'll call him up, if i'm in the area of his business, and ask if he wants me to bring him some lunch, but he usually says ''no, i don't have time to eat.''
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:20 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I used to pack his lunch but he never brought back our tupperware and it got old always having to buy more so now he "fends for himself"
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I'm a WOTH mom (in fact, I work a few blocks from DH) and I pack his lunch at the same time I do mine.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:14 AM on May. 12, 2011