Where can I find this?

Does anyone know where I could find a book that I could write down medical details of my family,such as surgery dates,height/weight at checkups,etc?Is there such a book?Thanks for any help!

m0m23b0ys458

Asked by m0m23b0ys458 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Health

• go to barnes and noble they probably have something like that
    Courtney508

Answer by Courtney508 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I used a simple blank notebook and just went down the page recording doctors appts, prescription purchases, illnesses, shots, etc. Or you could even devote sections to each, a section for visits, one for shots, etc.

Answer by Bmat at 5:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Borders carries one for exactly that purpose. I'm not sure of the exact name though.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• how about just a journal........or you could make up documents and format them on the computer and print them out, hole punch them, and put them in a binder or something???!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• sometimes Current (online) has neat little books like that.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 6:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2008