What are your morals when it comes to....

Really????

I just read a post in a group I am in. She is married and wants another relationship too! Asking if she is a B**** and selfish.

What are the morals in ya'lls minds when it comes to marriage?

Mommys2ANGELS16

Asked by Mommys2ANGELS16 at 11:27 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• once u are married u are only with that one person in my opinion...Promises are made at the marriage and should be kept.
    angelrach86

Answer by angelrach86 at 11:29 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Don't do to your spouse what you don't want done to you.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Wow----she is really wrong. Immoral. You don't want another relationship while you are married. I don't think she should be married.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:30 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I am very faithful to my Husband. I would not want him doing it to me so I would NOT do that to him. I love him to much to hurt him and that saying is not true the grass is not greener on the other side.
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 11:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• No matter how rocky the relationship is you NEVER go outside the marriage for ANY reason.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:32 PM on May. 11, 2011

• Bump!
    Mommys2ANGELS16

Comment by Mommys2ANGELS16 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on May. 11, 2011

• As far as I am concerned your only romantic/physical relationship should be with your spouse. There is never an excuse to have that relationship with another person outside your marriage.
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 12:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• IMO, it's whatever the specific couple agrees to. For us, hubby would be ok with me having a GF, but not another guy, and I'd be ok with him having a guy, but not a girl. But, he isn't bi and there aren't really any bi girls around here, anyway. We are also both cool with polygamy, or having more than one person that you're committed to, but we would both have to totally agree on the person/people in question.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:41 AM on May. 12, 2011

• consecuenses are...
    YES YES I undersatand YOU What ever its is your situation Always THINK THINK and have a
    ~
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Happy Thursday !!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:47 PM on May. 12, 2011

• if she is not happy in her marriage she should leave her husband.she could bring home stds and aids to her husband.also what about his feelings?if she wants the man in the street she needs a divorce asap.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 12:54 PM on May. 12, 2011