what would you do if you had ALOT of leeches on you?

you know them blood suckers? what if you didnt have your salt and fire to get them off of you?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Let them fall of on their own.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 5:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• get the knife and peel them off or try to. I've heard you can do it that way it's just hard.
    Anonymous

• eww, freak out. Just the sound of that makes me get goosebumps. I hate leeches.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• First I would SCREEM. Then I would get a knife and tell some one to get them off. Truthfully I didn't know salt and fire would remove leach's. Thanks for the info

Answer by louise2 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• I'm pretty sure that I would do the freak out dance. You know where you dance on your tippy toes and wave your hands like an idiot! And scream a little, then yell at my husband to help me then yell at him for laughing..
    Amber1109

Answer by Amber1109 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• Sounds gross, but I'd pee on myself or have someone pee on me. I've heard that works.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 5:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2008

• LOL Pee... No that wouldn't work...

If I didn't have fire I'd probibly just go find some... They aren't painful or anything and a few minutes wouldn't make a huge difference... So I'd just go find a cigarett...
    Anonymous

• I'd piss my pants...ewwww
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2008