When is enough enough?

when do you tell yourself to stop trying and just get rid off all the people that are so negative around you? i feel like i am doing everything i can and i constantly get slapped in the face for it. My mother always taught me help a friend in need but where do you draw a line and let it go?

amberpaiz

Asked by amberpaiz at 11:34 PM on May. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• YES YES I undersatand YOU What ever its is your situation Always THINK THINK and have a
    ~
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Happy Tuesday !!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:39 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Have you heard of people who suck the energy out of you with their negativity? Get rid of them!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:35 PM on May. 11, 2011

• yeah i am trying it's just hard b/c they are my neighbors and my kids always wanna play with them at the bustop
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 11:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• When you have to try really hard and put an extra effort in and there not doing the same that's when I start saying maybe it's not worth it. Have you every heard that song "you find out who your friends are" it's a country song. Thats what I think is a true friend is and thats how I am with mine because I know they will do the same sometimes you hae to cut people off when there doing more negative then positive.
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 11:38 PM on May. 11, 2011

• yeah i have and i totally agree with it i guess it's just hard for me b/c i have no choice but to see these people everyday they all surround me as neighbors and i feel left out so i go and try and talk and always look like a fool b/c no one listens and i hate just standing their by melsf waiting for the kids to get on and off the bus
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 11:40 PM on May. 11, 2011

• It's the leader and her minyen’s. We all have one you just have to ignore them they think they’re better than us
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 11:46 PM on May. 11, 2011

• yeah i keep trying to tell myself that but it is hard b/c i have never been in this situation before never had this much trouble making and keeping friends and i think that whats driving me nuts!!!
    amberpaiz

Comment by amberpaiz (original poster) at 11:47 PM on May. 11, 2011

• I believe when you honestly say that when you try to help people and no matter what you try to do is always wrong, what's the point in even trying. If they don't appreciate it, what's the point? Not to mention the fact that if they fault in everything you do, negativity isn't going to help you any. Stop trying and get away. Then try to find people with a more optimistic view about life.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:24 AM on May. 12, 2011

• do not include them in your life
    YES YES I undersatand YOU What ever its is your situation Always THINK THINK and have a
    ~
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Happy Tuesday !!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:43 PM on May. 12, 2011