B honest...How many of u REALLY used a diaper changing table...

N how long?
What was the ONE thing u thought u needed most, or WANTED most, and never used for baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Had one because my mother insisted I needed one ...used it to stack up the diapers and burp rags! lol
    dys-shattered

Answer by dys-shattered at 1:23 AM on May. 12, 2011

• The changing table was our bed. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:07 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I did use the changing table religiously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Nope...hardly ever used it.

In answer to your second question...the crib!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:02 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I bought one with my daughter and I think I used it exactly once lol....to tell you the truth it was just much easier to just change her on my bed or on the floor

I bought a breast pump (hubby insisted on it lol) but I'm SAHM so I'm almost positive I'm never going to use it lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:03 AM on May. 12, 2011

• never had a changing table. i thought i had to have bumbo chairs. my boys hated them lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:05 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I my changing table it 100% of the time. It got to the point to where it was difficult for me to change DD without it, so I always used it until she went from diapers to Pull-Ups. Thought I needed that Boppy (sp?) pillow. Never, ever used it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:07 AM on May. 12, 2011

• DS has taken to peeing/sharting EVERY time diaper is being changed, so I sure wish we had a diaper changing table because changing the covers my bed on a daily basis is becoming ridiculous!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:19 AM on May. 12, 2011

• I never used it bc it was upstairs and it was just a pain to go up there all the time. I didn't have a very good one anyway. Kinda made my own. I actually wish I DID have one that I could have used downstairs. I'm gonna be in the same boat this time around since we just got a townhouse so hopefully I can get a pack n play with one attached. We will see...
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:02 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Nope never even bought a changing table. The one thing I wouldn't go without is a swing!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:04 AM on May. 12, 2011