i am pregnant once again and my spouse doesn't want to continue the pregnancy what do i do?

I think I want to keep this baby and im not too sure on how to tell my husband

ALLIE1126

Asked by ALLIE1126 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You have to tell him the truth.Tell him you want to keep this baby and why.After all he helped get you pregnant
    kellyandliz

Answer by kellyandliz at 10:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Tell him that abortion is murder and if he didnt want a baby he should have used a condom.
    youngmommi2be

Answer by youngmommi2be at 11:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• If he didn't want to get pregnant why not think of that before having sex?

Talk to him. If you have feelings for the baby, definately do NOT abort or even go in for a consultation because sometimes they drug you and you end up aborting when all you wanted was to talk. Crisis pregnancy centers can help.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Ending a pregnancy isn't as easy (emotionally) as not following through with buying that new car you thought you wanted. You can always change your mind and walk away unscathed from a car deal. This is life. You are the mom. It's your decision not his. He'll just have to deal with your decision to keep the baby and if he doesn't he is not the type of man you need to be with anyway. Hugs, Addie

Answer by admckenzie at 12:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I don't believe in abortion at all no matter what the circustance. In your situation I would turn to God. Everything happens for a reason. I'll tell you, should you deside to follow through your pregnancy you will always view it as the best thing you ever done and find it to be a miracle at how you created a living, breathing, little Angel. Your husband will also be surprized at how his feeling will change when he first lays eyes on his own blood. If he doesn't change then you need to do some serious soul searching. Besides I am sure you didn't sign a cotract with him to not get pregnant and it isn't as if you did it alone. Now that would really be a miracle.
    Salsamm7

Answer by Salsamm7 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• heres an idea adoption! there are so many people out there dying to be parents that can't and you could give them that gift
    BrookeD85

Answer by BrookeD85 at 2:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I don't mean to sound harsh but that is selfish of him and if no form of protection was used then a baby is usually what happens tell him, the only one that will have emotions is going to be you my dear. Good luck.
    jazzymimi

Answer by jazzymimi at 2:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• He is Selfish!
    This is YOUR Baby and YOUR Body so its YOUR Choice, NOT HIS!
    Tell him you want this baby and your keeping it. Not to be so blunt, but all he is is a Sperm Donor. He got your Pregnant, but everything else is up to you! He has NO SAY SO in this. He needs to accept this and get over it. I hate men like this. Good Luck hun and Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Tell him your having the baby!
    Its either having the baby or Adoption - cause Abortion is Murder! Don't have a Abortion, you will regret it later.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• well, if i were you, i would not get rid of the Baby, I would HAVE the baby, because if you dont you probably hate yourself the rest of your life for ending your baby's life, a man does not feel what we feel in us, so ultimately it is really your decision, and whaen baby is born I am sure that your husband will love baby, he's just being selfish right now, allie, a baby is precious, but why would he not want this baby? he helped make it, its also a part of him, if you want baby, than you keep baby, period, dont listen to him, My MOM had an abortion because my dad didnt want a third child, my mom regreted that decision for the rest of her life. my dad didnt care and it didnt affect him any.
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 2:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2008