Have you ever woken up PISSED that your dream wasn't real?

What was the dream? I had a dream last night that this guy I know who I happen to think is very good looking and I were on a date. There are really no feelings like that between either one of us and we're both in very stable relationships but I just think he's fine and is an awesome guy and would be a great catch but I know it will never happen lol. Anyway, it was a very nice dream and when I woke up this morning I was mad lol! But I kissed my husband and was happy too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• umm yeahh i dreamed I was having really good, slow sex and was about to cum and I woke up.

wow im posting anon lol
    Anonymous

• OMG, that movie/book twilight. I had a dream about edward, and we were together, i have the hugest crush on him, lol. But I was dreamung about me and him, then woke up and remembered he wasn't real, and was ticked lol.
    Anonymous

• I had a dream about Twilight the other night too :oP

Edward was mad at me and he pushed me against a wall but he stopped yelling when he caught my scent...and I kissed him. Yummay LMAO! I woke up and was so angry.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2008