Bringing more fun to our sex life. adult content

I just recently bought something called the rabbit, it's cool for me, I don't really use it too often, maybe I will in the future.

But Now I am looking into lubes as our next sex venture. We have regular astroglide, which is okay. But What about flavors? or warming/cooling? tingling? Anal? (which I have done before and not opposed to doing again.)

ladies....can u tell me the different lube you have tried and do a short review? I am looking at the Brand "Wet" they have a wide variety.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 12, 2011 in Relationships

• The best lube i've ever used is called Pink by empoweredproducts.com.It's a silicone base and compared to everything i've used (and i've tried LOTS of lubes) it is above and beyond the best. You barely have to use any at all, it isn't sticky or goopy, cleanup is easy, it doesn't dry on your skin like crust (some do that :p).....try it! They also make a water based one and I believe a tingly one too. Enjoy!
    ShainaMay

Answer by ShainaMay at 3:17 AM on May. 12, 2011

• adam and eve . com
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 12:30 AM on May. 12, 2011

• Agree with previous post...that website has reviews as well.
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 12:39 AM on May. 12, 2011

• YES YES I undersatand YOU What ever its is your situation Always THINK THINK and have a
    ~
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´ (¸.•´ * Happy Tuesday !!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:38 PM on May. 12, 2011

• Agree with first answer
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 12:41 PM on May. 12, 2011